Hi
Now A Days Couples are so busy as they are working they have no time for cooking and they are dependent on Fast Food and Junk Food which does not have nutritional value .I may be wrong this is my personal view .
Laughter is best medicine laugh daily even if you have no Reason for Laugh ,If you will laugh i will be very happy.I am not a Doctor if I am telling you or Suggesting any Nutrition ,this does not mean you have to take it as i have suggested ,just Google it, Consult your Doctor or see related videos on you tube .
Let me share you my personal experience as i suggested one of my client for particular health product of very good co .What client ask me about that product which I suggested to her does it have any side effect . I replied No.
I ask her a counter question do you eat Pizza ,Burger , Water Balls (Golegappas or Panipuri) the answer was YES ,My next question in one time how may golegappas or panipuri you eat in one time she said 10 or 15 ,I asked her does this have any Nutritional Value is it good for health the answer I got BIG NO.It is very easy to attack on NUTRITION PRODUCT OR PERSON WHO IS SUGGESTING YOU TO TAKE NUTRITION.
Feed the brain - DHA specifically plays a role in how well cells can communicate with each other; their actions may help support memory and promote cognitive health
Help lower risk of heart disease (when part of a healthy lifestyle)
Help lower triglyceride levels (when part of a healthy lifestyle)
Help support memory
Support eye health and help reduce the risk for age-related vision problems See above vedio.
Hope you will like it .
Regards
Rakesh Aneja
Now A Days Couples are so busy as they are working they have no time for cooking and they are dependent on Fast Food and Junk Food which does not have nutritional value .I may be wrong this is my personal view .
Laughter is best medicine laugh daily even if you have no Reason for Laugh ,If you will laugh i will be very happy.I am not a Doctor if I am telling you or Suggesting any Nutrition ,this does not mean you have to take it as i have suggested ,just Google it, Consult your Doctor or see related videos on you tube .
Let me share you my personal experience as i suggested one of my client for particular health product of very good co .What client ask me about that product which I suggested to her does it have any side effect . I replied No.
I ask her a counter question do you eat Pizza ,Burger , Water Balls (Golegappas or Panipuri) the answer was YES ,My next question in one time how may golegappas or panipuri you eat in one time she said 10 or 15 ,I asked her does this have any Nutritional Value is it good for health the answer I got BIG NO.It is very easy to attack on NUTRITION PRODUCT OR PERSON WHO IS SUGGESTING YOU TO TAKE NUTRITION.
Hope you will like it .
Regards
Rakesh Aneja

No comments:
Post a Comment